Founder and CEO
Steve has deep experience with formal and informal education and training that spans more than 20 years in industry and 10 years in education leadership. He is a thought leader and innovator with degrees in Finance, Marketing, and Retail Management, a Masters in Business Administration (MBA), and is a Certified Management Accountant (CMA).
- Founder and CEO, Education Services, LLC
- Senior Vice President, The Princeton Review
- Vice Chancellor, Center for Learning Innovation, Argosy University
- Vice President of Student Experience, Western Governors University
- Personalized Learning Network, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- President and Senior Consultant, Amplified Business LLC
- Senior Vice President of Direct Sales, Basic Research
- Senior Vice President, Tomax (now Salesforce Commerce Cloud)
- President and Chief Technology Officer, Programming Solutions, Inc
- Vice President of Software Development, IMS Software Corp
- Vice President & General Manager, Clark Development Company
- Vice Chairman of the Board, US Internet Industry Association
Julia is passionate about building modern learning experiences that are relevant, engaging, and personalized, and that meet the learner where they are with active learning activities that hold their interest while developing true understanding and skills through application.
Julia worked as a Teaching Assistant and Tutor at the university while completing a degree in Mechanical Engineering before discovering that her real passion is for Learning Engineering. Her work experience spans several diverse industries, all of which reinforced her desire to help businesses of all types perform better by improving their employee training.
- Learning Engineer & Instructional Designer, Education Services LLC
- Digital Marketing Coordinator, Mopro
- Entrepreneurship Club President and Business Consultant, Jeffery D Clark Center for Entrepreneurship, Utah State University
- Engineering Teaching Assistant, Utah State University
- Business Architecture and Change Management Summer Analyst, Goldman Sachs
- IP Law Intern, Maschoff Brennan
- Marketing Intern, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Sales Associate / Athlete, Nike
- IT Business Analyst Intern, Western Governors University
Sydney finds joy in creating products and user experiences that delight the user and improve quality of life. Drawing upon her training as an Industrial Designer, she has a knack for incorporating user experience, product psychology, and ergonomics in her work.
Sydney creates digital and physical products and is equally comfortable with a mouse, stylus, pencil, or power tools in her hands. She has a Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Design from The Art Institute of California, is a Certified Pharmacy Technician, and has a consumer focused background in product design, graphic design, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail.
Social Media Marketing
Jon has a passion for marketing analytics and a knack for social media and email marketing. He loves to craft email that gets past spam filters and promo folders, directly to the inbox with all major email platforms, to produce measurable business impact.
Jon performs a variety of digital marketing functions including email copywriting, delivery optimization, A/B testing, and reporting; social media planning, copywriting, posting, and interaction; and is responsible for KPI dashboards and web analytics. He is a student in the Marketing program at the BYU Marriott School of Business.